RACV Congress (entries full)
RACV BRIDGE CLUB 4th ANNUAL RED POINT SWISS PAIRS CONGRESS
SUNDAY 11thAUGUST 2019 AT 10 A.M.
Download a flyer
RACV CITY CLUB
501 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
DIRECTOR– Laura Ginnan
CONVENOR– Mary Stoney
ENTRY: NUMBERS LIMITED (entries close 2ndAugust 2019 – unless booked out prior)
- Entry Fee – $50 includes refreshments and a light lunch
- To enter or for further information please contact Member Events at RACV City Club on 03 9944 8876 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBookings open Monday 17 June at 9am.
- Entry Fee – Members’ entry fees will charged to each individual RACV Club account, non-members to pay via credit card when booking is made
- System cards mandatory. Highly artificial systems not permitted
- RACV Bridge Club reserves the right to refuse an entry
- Dress Code – smart casual
Entries and results can be viewed on the RACV Bridge Club website www.bridgewebs.com/racvgroup
PRIZES –Category depending upon entries
The RACV Club and its facilities provide a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in which to play bridge. The Club is easily accessible by public transport with trams stopping at the front. Train stations within walking distance (Please note Flagstaff station is closed on Sundays).
The Club also offers secure car parking.
- Club Members*(Members of RACV Club only, excludes roadside members) Flat rate of $8.80^ for the day (members must swipe their membership card upon entering and leaving)
- Non-Club Members: Flat rate of $21.60^ for the day (players must take a pink ticket and pay at the payment booths before leaving)
^Price correct at time of printing